Tobacco Factory Theatre - Brewery Theatre
- Box Office Phone:
- 0117 902 0344
- Website - http://:
- Space type:
- Seating Capacity:
- 77 - 90
- This space is suitable for:
- Building opening hours.:
- 10:00 - late
Our brand new Brewery Theatre space is a beautiful and intimate 90-seat venue with a quirky and relaxed atmosphere. It’s the perfect alternative venue for conferences and presentations, coming with access to the theatre’s sound and lighting kit.
Maximum capacity: 90
- Details of Programme (if any)::
- The space is programmed intensively throughout the year, with the exception of August. Sunday evenings and Mondays are often available, as is daytime rehearsal space. If you looking for a day or two consecutively then please get in touch as far in advance as possible.
- On street parking, or Aldi carpark - 2 hours no return before 7pm, unlimited after 7pm
- Induction Loop Available
- Suitable for Dancing
- Dressing Room
Physical Dimensions of The Space
- Costs & Terms of Hire.:
- Please contact David for a bespoke quote.
- Contact Name:
- David Dewhurst
- Email Address:
- Telephone Number:
- 0117 963 0941
- Power & Lighting Details:
- Please contact David for a full tech spec.
Zerro 88 Jester 24/48,
24 ways of 10A dimming from a Zerro 88 Chilli pack.
12x Selecon Acclaim Fresnel w/Barndoors 650w, 4x Selecon 1k Fresnel w/Barndoors 1000w, 6 x ETC Source 4 Junior Profile 25/50, size M gobo 575w, 6x Parcan 64 (CP62) 1000w.
- What Sound Equipment is Available?:
- The theatre has a rig of two full range JBL, JRX115, 15" two way speakers, powered by a Crown, XLS402d Amplifier. Eight audio tie lines, six sends and two returns from desk to stage. Soundcraft 12 channel mixing desk with built in effects.
2 x CD player with autopause
1 x MD player with autopause
3 x SM58LC microphones, with boom stands