Adapted by Matt Grinter
Returning for their 4th year following three sell-out Gothic Horrors, Red Rope are back at the Anglican Chapel in Arnos Vale Cemetery with a murderous tale.
Adapted by Award Winning Writer Matt Grinter, ‘Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde’ is a dark psychological thriller filled with repression, liberation, addiction and malice.
In an attempt to free his darker nature without suffering the consequences and remain the respectable man that society thinks he is, Dr Jekyll breaks through the laws of nature with devastating consequences.
This is a story of the human condition, of identity and of friendship.
How far is one man willing to go to find his true self…?
- Recommended for 14 years +
- There are strong themes of violence and horror in the production.
- Running time: approx. 1h 25mins
- This is a seated performance inside the Anglican Chapel but you will need to walk up to the performance space in the dark, so please wear sensible footwear.
- Disabled access and parking on request.
No details found