Is there life beyond Grantium?
This course introduces methods for funding creative projects through grant-giving trusts, individual donations and corporate sponsorship.
- Learn to identify and approach different kinds of funder
- Gain confidence in building fundraising relationships
- Learn to communicate with trusts, individuals and sponsors
- Start to build fundraising into their projects
Sessions are led by Robin, a professional fundraiser specialising in work with independent artists and small companies.
11 Jun: Preparing to Fundraise
18 Jun: Grant-giving Trusts
25 Jun: Individual Giving
2 Jul: Corporate Fundraising
Whilst there is no strict personal specification, to get the most from the workshops participants should:
- Have a project they are actively working on
- Need funding to deliver the project
- Be prepared to discuss the project and its budget
- Have secured or be familiar with Arts Council England Project Grants
- Have created and delivered their own project/s
Numbers are strictly limited