Salary: GBP £35-42 per session (15:15-16.30)
Application Deadline: July 17, 2019 11:00 pm
Company: After-School Drama Club
JOB SPECIFICATION: After School Drama – Trowbridge, Wiltshire. (Mat Cover)
Looking for an enthusiastic and experienced drama teacher, to provide maternity cover for an after school drama club in Trowbridge, Wiltshire, from September-December 2019.
1) Drama teaching experience of ages 7-11
2) In date DBS and knowledge on child safeguarding.
3) Friendly and approachable, while also being confident with behavioural management
4) Commitment to the post.
1) This is an after-school teaching job at a primary school in Trowbridge, for a drama club made up of students from years 3-6. The successful candidate will be responsible for lesson planning and leading the class each week.
2) The club is run on Wednesdays, and the post is for the Autumn term (Sept-Dec 2019), for 10-12 weeks depending on availability. The hours are 15:15-16.30.
3) Fee per week: £35-42 for each session (depending on experience). Fees are paid monthly.
Please send CV and covering note along with details of two referees to firstname.lastname@example.org