Salary: GBP £7.83
Application Deadline: October 5, 2018 8:00 am
Company: Avon Valley Adventure & Wildlife Park
We love to create brilliant and fun experiences and so are looking for actors to help bring our Halloween and Christmas experiences to life.
We’re looking for people with:
- Great energy.
- Bags of enthusiasm.
- Natural confidence.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Great improvisation skills engaging with guests in live street theatre.
- A desire to create memorable experiences.
- The ability to work as part of a close team yet also be able to work independently.
- The capability to think on your feet; and take ownership of issues that may rise.
Do you enjoy amateur drama? Or perhaps you’re studying drama at University or College? Maybe you’re a graduate? Or you’re an actor?
If you answered yes to any of those then you could be the right person for us in order to help shape experiences for our guests no matter your age!
This role’s contract is a flexible hours contract with hours being offered as and when they are available from October to January for our Halloween and Christmas experiences and in-line with our peak season.
As part of the Entertainments Ranger team, you’ll be reporting to the Head of Fun and Entertainment and will help to create brilliant adventures via character meet and greets, live shows, street theatre fun, birthday parties, and high energy performances.
If interested, please attach your CV and little bit about why you’d make a great witch, sorcerer or elf!