Salary: GBP 7.83 per hour
Application Deadline: March 22, 2019 12:00 pm
Company: The Bristol Improv Theatre
Position: Permanent, Part-Time, (Minimum 6-month contract).
Hours: Starting at 100 hours per month, with a possibility of additional hours as role expands.
Training: Full training provided.
Rate: £7.83 per hour (All staff are on the same rate. We are still a start-up and are looking to grow!)
Start date: April 1st 2019, an earlier start may be available.
The Bristol Improv Theatre is a community-driven, local, independent theatre. We have been building our theatre for almost two years and are looking to grow our team. We are looking to welcome another friendly, ambitious individual to develop and grow our exciting organisation. The most suitable applicants will have the following:
- More than two years of experience in the service industry.
- The desire to shape and grow a vision for the bar in a creative environment.
- Management experience in a related field.
- Availability to work weekends.
- Computer literacy.
- Timekeeping and organisational skills.
- Flexible availability to work weekday evenings when needed.
- Cocktail knowledge and history, or an enthusiasm to learn.
- Local brewery knowledge, or an enthusiasm to learn.
Key role responsibilities:
- Stock management and ordering.
- Staff and rota management.
- Maintaining cleanliness standards.
- Developing the bar space and beverage menu.
Useful information for applicants:
The average shift starts at 18:30 and finishes at 00:30.
This venue is LGBT+ friendly and practices a safe space policy.