Salary: GBP £18720
Application Deadline: April 4, 2019 5:00 pm
Company: Flying Colours Entertainment
We are looking for a part-time Bookings Co-ordinator for our circus entertainment agency in Bristol. You will be working in a small, friendly team assisting in the enquiries and bookings aspects of the business. You will need to be flexible in your approach as you may be required to help in other areas of the business when needed. Currently, this role is for 8 hours per week, this may increase as the business gets busier in the summer and at Christmas.
- Answering enquiries via phone and email
- Data entry into our CRM
- Contract management for clients and artists
- Invoice management for clients
- Assisting in some minor bookkeeping
- Artist database management
- Enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willing, friendly and supportive team worker with a good sense of humour
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise own workload whilst supporting others
- IT literate
- Experience using Excel an advantage.
- Experience using Social Media for business an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic Customer service skills
- Experience in the circus, theatre or arts sector an advantage
Final salary will depend on qualifications and experience
Interviews will be held after the closing date with a start date for the successful candidate from April 16th-23rd – negotiable
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter describing why you are suitable for the post to our email. If you have any questions please give us a call.