Salary: GBP £1,500
Application Deadline: June 3, 2019 8:00 am
Company: Handstand Arts
Freelancer sought to manage the box office and front of house operations for Circus City festival October 2019. £1,500 fee
- Set up festival ticket sales online.
- Load festival events onto the website with marketing manager
- Manage front of house at festival events in various venues
- Manage the small front of house team including volunteers
- Make online programme notes available to audiences
- Cash up door takings from events
- Manage phone enquiries
- Collect and collate box office data for regular updates and final evaluation
- Other box office related tasks as needed
- Line managed by festival director
- Strong experience of wordpress and online ticketing software
- Customer sales experience
- Experience of managing other team members
- Experience of high volume ticket sales
- Website and online programme ready for online sales early July
- Festival runs from 18th October – 3rd November. You will need to be flexibly available over the festival but will not be working full time.
- Working various day and evening shifts weekdays and weekdays over the festival
We are an equal opportunities employer so welcome applications from a wide range of people. If you want to ask any questions please email us at the above address.