Salary: GBP ITC rates
Application Deadline: June 11, 2018 5:00 pm
Company: Forest Tribe Dance Theatre
Auditions: Monday 2nd July Location : Theatre Clywd, Mold
Forest Tribe Dance Theatre is currently casting for:
Leading on from the success of our R&D show, Alluriat, Forest Tribe Dance Theatreis seeking 2 performerswith dance experience for an exciting new show for 2019.
The show will be created in collaboration with Greater Manchester libraries, touring across libraries early Spring 2019.
Alluriatis a multi-sensory production for children aged 5 years and upwards.
We are looking for performers who are comfortable with movement. They should be at ease with ‘play’ and interacting with their audience.
We are searching for:
- Skilled Actors who are comfortable with physical movement ORdancers/moverswho are comfortable with acting.
- Preferably with clowning experience.
- Preferably with modern movement vocabulary (different genres)
- Preferably with a minimum of 2 years professional experience.
- Performers who are able to commit to rehearsal and touring phases.
- A singing voice is an advantage
We particularly encourage applications from BAME (Black, Asian and minority ethnic) performers.
The ITC contract will be for :
– July 16th – 20th 2018 – Theatre Clywd
– Sunday 29th July – Theatre Clywd (Scratch Performance)
– August 13th – 17th – Oldham Library
– Production Rehearsal January 28th-1stFebruary 2019 & February 11th-15th
– Touring March 4th-8th& March 11th-15th
Applicants should email Artistic Director, Debbie Bandara providing:
- CV with two referees
- Online videos of previous work.
- A brief covering letter (no more than 1000 words max)
If you have not heard from Forest Tribe Dance Theatre assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Successful applicants will be invited to prepare a short audition piece and a song. Some applicants will be asked to learn choreography.
For further information contact