Salary: GBP £40+ per hour
Application Deadline: September 23, 2019 10:00 am
Company: Lolly Lollipop Entertainment
Would you like to dress up as a Princess or Pirate at the weekends?
Why not become a children’s entertainer!
No experience necessary, full training provided.
We are looking for energetic, enthusiastic, fun and bubbly people to train as Lolly Lollipop children’s entertainers.
This is a great opportunity to learn new skills such as balloon modelling and magic. Plus, gain experience working with children. This is a self-employed role where all training and equipment is provided.
We are looking for entertainers based in one of the following area Bristol, Bath, South Wales, Gloucester Weston-Super-Mare, Taunton and North Devon.
• Children’s party entertainer – engaging children aged 0-8 year olds
- Entertaining at birthday parties, weddings, christening, events and festivals.
• Providing excellent entertainment including: balloon modelling, magic show, party dances, games and more
• Weekend work – you need to have good weekend availability for this role.
• Fantastic rates of pay, self-employed, flexible weekend work.
|Basic DBS certificate||Experience working with children|
|Driving license and access to a vehicle||Experience performing to an audience|
|Good weekend availability||Motivated|
|Easily contactable via email & phone||Good communication|
|Reliable||Enjoys dressing up|
|Flexible and positive attitude|
|High energy, bubbly character|
To apply please send your CV, covering letter and recent photo to Marvellous Marie at
Please include the following in your covering letter:
– why you think you would make a great Lolly Lollipop entertainer
– three fun facts about yourself
This really is a fantastic opportunity for the right person. Paying £40+ per hour for party entertainment.
We aim to hold auditions in early-October so please apply before the 23rd September.
Closing date for applications – Monday 23 September @ 10am.
If you have any questions please do get in touch with Marvellous Marie on 07834220685.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Bristol, Bath, South Wales, Gloucester Weston-Super-Mare, Taunton and North Devon.