Salary: GBP £1,500
Application Deadline: August 20, 2019 11:00 pm
Company: Handstand Arts
Freelancer sought as Assistant Producer for busy performing arts festival in Bristol. The role starts in early September to end of first week of November 2019 – fee £1,500.
Managed by the Festival Producer, tasks include
- Artist Liaison:
- Oversee travel and per diems for artists
- Manage accommodation of artists to include digs
- Organise food/ meals for artists
- Manage petty cash
- Assist live box office as needed
- Cover for Director and Producer as festival representation at events
- Assist with production of the festival programme as needed
- Volunteer management for
- Box Office
- Experience of busy, client focused service delivery
- Competent use of project management tools such as spreadsheets, google forms, watsap etc
- Experience of working across multiple events
- Calm and professional manner
- Experience of event finances – petty cash, receipt collation etc
- Current driving license
- French speaking
- Volunteer/ team management experience
- Festival runs from 17th October – 3rd November. You will need to be flexibly available over the festival.
- Working various day and evening shifts weekends and weekdays over the festival
Send us an email with your CV and a paragraph telling us more about yourself and how you imagine working with us to – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ‘Assistant Producer’ as the title of the email.
We welcome applications from a wide range of people, if you have any questions please email us and we’ll get in touch.