Here at Unique Voice we are a nationally accredited social enterprise working frontline in schools across the South West of England.
We deliver programmes designed to enable young people to learn, develop and grow in all aspects of their socio-emotional education. We do this by delivering memorable, creative and arts based sessions to over 65,000 young people to date.
We have a glowing reputation for providing high quality and creative staff cover during school’s PPA time and due to demand we are looking to recruit new facilitators to part time positions.
We want to hear from creative individuals who can fuse their ability to lead a memorable lesson with the passion for the arts. To be considered for this position, you’ll be;
- Experienced with leading sessions to young people of all learning styles and abilities
- Open, welcoming and empathic
- Able to praise participation and encourage critical thinking
- Good at listening and being non-judgmental
- Able to build confidence in participating through demonstration
- Creative, encouraging of skills, talents and children’s ideas
- Ability to reflect with the participants, generate new ideas and alternative points of view
- Confident in adhering to school policy and behaviour management
- Enthused with energy and be passionate about leading high-quality arts based education.
Each leader will be able to deliver art, film, drama and music sessions to primary school aged children.
Full training and lesson plans provided.
Our current vacancies include Wednesday and Thursdays afternoons at Bristol primary schools beginning as soon as possible.
Each term you will be asked to write a short summary of observations of the learning achieved
How to apply:
If you would like to be considered for this role please email Programmes Manager, Sophie Scott including your CV and no more than a 200 word covering letter on why you feel you would be an ideal candidate. Closing date is 12pm Monday 1st October.