Salary: GBP £20,000 per annum
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019 12:00 pm
Company: Bristol Old Vic
Bristol Old Vic is seeking an ambitious individual keen to develop their fundraising craft as a Development Officer within the Company’s fast-paced Development team. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Development Officer will provide support in achieving fundraising targets through individuals, trusts and foundations and corporate organisations. The post will also co-ordinate and deliver fundraising events and provide financial and administrative support for the department.
This new full time position will suit a person capable of working within a high-pressured environment, with a minimum of 6 months fundraising or arts-related experience.
You must have a strong personal skills in multitasking in a pressured environment without compromising on quality, be an excellent administrator and have a commitment to outstanding customer service.
The role includes but is not limited to the following key areas of responsibility:
- Assisting with the growth of Friends and Best Friends membership schemes and containing attrition rates
- Delivering membership benefits in conjunction with support from marketing and box office
- Drafting effective grant proposals to trusts and foundations for approaches up to £5k
- Researching and identifying prospective funders and new avenues for grants
- Providing support in identifying opportunities to link with new corporate sponsors
- Managing corporate members and partners and ensuring benefits are delivered and annual renewals are secured
For more information and to apply:
Please visit our website to download the full Job Description and Person Specification, Application Form, and Diversity and Equality Monitoring Form.
Please apply using the Application Form, describing your suitability for this role against the requirements of the Person Specification. We are unable to accept CVs and Cover Letters by way of application for this post. Please also complete the Diversity and Equality Monitoring form and send with your application.
No agencies please.
Closing Date: 12:00 Noon on Tuesday 15th October 2019.
Interview Dates: 23rd and 24th October 2019.
Please refer to the Recruitment Privacy Notice on our Jobs & Auditions Page to find out how your information is used by Bristol Old Vic during the application process.