Salary: GBP £2000
Application Deadline: August 31, 2018 8:00 am
Drama and English Teacher
We have an exciting opportunity to join us as a teacher in our Kindergarten in Nansha in Guangshou region
There are a number of positions available that would suit either individuals or couples.
- Give Drama and English Classes
- Must have teaching experience
- Working hours: 25 hours per week, maximum of 6 days a week (we aim for 5).
- Create and follow lesson plans
- Prepare teaching aids and/or props for each class where necessary.
- Admin as necessary pertaining to progress of students/course etc
- Short Evaluation report at the end of each project/camp/term
- Maintain excellent communication with teachers, parents and students
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- At least 2 years working with children and young people
- Be passionate advocate for the performing arts and their ability to change lives
- Fluent English
- Computer/ word processing Skills
- Be flexible
- Enjoy working both independently and as part of a team
- Be open to / have an interest in Chinese culture
- Excellent communicator of ideas
- International CRB CHECK ( we will help you with this)
- RETURN AIRFARE FROM GB PROVIDED
- ACCOMMODATION (apartment) PROVIDED
- Medical Insuance
- SALARY £2000+ per month (before Tax) depending on experience
- Contract length: 18 months. Please send a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post and a CV to Ros on [email protected]
- We will help set up a bank account and our friendly staff and school will be there to help you with any problems you may have. We have other English teacher teaching out there.