Salary: GBP £27-30ph
Application Deadline: August 2, 2019 8:00 am
Company: Shine On Stage Stroud Ltd
JOB SPECIFICATION: Drama and LAMDA teacher – Stroud, Gloucestershire.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, dynamic, experienced Drama and LAMDA teacher to join our well established Stage School in Stroud, Gloucestershire from September 2019.
Our current teacher who has been with us for six years is moving on and we are looking for someone who would like to join our “family”.
1) LAMDA teaching experience preferred. We may be able to mentor you in this if no prior experience.
2) Drama teaching experience of ages 7-18yrs
3) A collaborative, pro-active work ethic.
4) Commitment. Our team have worked together for many years. In that time we have welcomed new teachers on board for short projects and we are most welcoming, HOWEVER we need our core team to be rock solid and therefore this role is not suitable for anyone who is still auditioning or seeking other work which may clash.
1) This is a Saturday teaching job and we work in term time for around 33/34 weekends of the year.
2) The hours are : Autumn/Spring term 8.30- 14.15. Fee per week : £157.50 inclusive of a short break. Summer term 9.30-14.15. Fee per week: £130.50. All fees are paid monthly.
3) We also host a summer school each year. This is our 12th year and may offer the successful candidate work on this project also.
4) We offer generous discounts for children of our teachers.
Please send CV and covering note along with details of two referees to [email protected]
To learn more about us please see our website: