Salary: GBP £20,800 pro rata
Application Deadline: March 19, 2019 5:00 pm
Company: Flying Colours Entertainment Ltd
We are looking for a part-time finance manager for our circus entertainment agency in Bristol. You will be working in a small, friendly team overseeing the financial aspects of the business. You will need to be flexible in your approach as you may be required to help in other areas of the business when needed. Currently, this role is for 8 hours per week, this may increase as the business gets busier in the summer and at Christmas.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for the overall performance of the office while focussing on your prime role in managing the business finances and will need to ensure organisation and efficiency.
- Bookkeeping and maintenance of clients’ accounting records
- Processing and reconciling bank accounts
- Maintaining purchase and sales ledgers
- Completing VAT returns
- Payroll Reporting
- Assisting the Entertainment booking team when needed with client liaison
- Contracting and invoicing
- Database management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Working with our accountants to prepare for year-end accounts
- Enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivated
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Willing, friendly and supportive team worker with a good sense of humour
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise own workload whilst supporting others
- IT literate especially Excel
- Strong bookkeeping and VAT experience
- Experience of Xero accounting software an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fantastic Customer service skills
- Experience in the circus, theatre or arts sector an advantage
Final salary will depend on qualifications and experience
Interviews will be held after the closing date with a start date for the successful candidate from April 16th-23rd – negotiable
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter describing why you are suitable for the post to our email. If you have any questions please give us a call.