Salary: GBP Pay £7.90 per hour
Application Deadline: July 10, 2018 12:00 pm
Company: St George's Bristol
The Front of House and House Managers oversee the smooth running of the events on the day, as directed by the Duty Event Manager for St George’s cultural events which can range from concerts, talks, film festivals, education workshops, and recordings
They have direct contact with the audience and volunteers, so it is therefore essential that they have first class communication and customer care skills in order to be able to put people at ease and represent the organisation in a professional manner.
This is a casual position and typical shifts are evenings and weekends, with some weekday availability necessary. As this is a seasonal role the majority of shifts are between September and June.
- Allocating duties for a team of volunteer stewards, briefing and managing them accordingly
- Dealing with any problems that may arise in front of house
- Dealing with latecomers
- Operating stage/house lights, sound and visual technical systems during events
- Giving announcements over public address system
- Stage management and light manual handling (moving piano, staging rostra, music stands etc.)
- Attending training sessions and staff meetings
- Managing visitor safety
For the Full Version of the Job Description, please visit our website here: https://www.stgeorgesbristol.co.uk/venue-info/recruitment/ . To apply, please download, complete, and return our Application Form, alongside the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form which is on the same page.
The deadline for applications is Tuesday 10th July @ 12pm, where we will then be shortlisting for interviews.
Interviews will take place during the 16th– 18th July.
Training sessions will take place on the week commencing the 20th August
Pay £7.90 per hour