Salary: GBP Hourly rate of £7.85
Application Deadline: August 28, 2018 10:00 am
Company: Tobacco Factory Theatres
Front of House Staff
Reports to: Operations Manager
Tobacco Factory Theatres is looking for several new Front of House Staff at an incredibly exciting moment for the theatre. In October we prepare to open a second theatre space and continue to further expand our programme of engagement, participation and development opportunities for young people, artists and audiences.
We require flexible, reliable, proactive and friendly members of staff who can work evenings and weekends, working the Front of House operations during shows.
This position is to start in Sep 2018. Tobacco Factory Theatres is open over Christmas, so we are looking for people that can commit over the busy Christmas schedule.
- Represent the theatre in a helpful and friendly manner; ensuring the highest standard of customer care while maintaining the unique, approachable and accessible persona that Tobacco Factory Theatres is known for.
- Work alongside the Duty Front of House Manager on shift to ensure the smooth running of the theatre during public performances.
- Serving at the bar and preparing interval drinks, whilst making sure and cash handling and recording of wastage is accurate and is in line with our procedures.
- Acting as an usher during performance in the theatres and assisting audiences through their visit to Tobacco Factory Theaters.
- Work with other FOH staff and volunteers to upsell merchandise and programmes.
- Other related tasks asked of you by the Duty Front of House Manager whilst on shift. .
- Positively and proactively respond to customer needs and enquiries.
- Excellent customer service experience.
- Cash handling experience.
- Good bar experience.
- Previous work in a theatre.
- Previous work on a bar.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Front of House Staff
Working hours: Mainly weekday and weekend evening shifts.
Salary: Front of House Hourly Rate: £7.85
Contract: Zero hour contract
Holiday: Accrued based on number of shifts worked
Employer: Tobacco Factory Arts Trust
Location of post: Tobacco Factory Theatres, Raleigh Road, Bristol, BS3 1TF
Responsible to: Operations Manager
Trial period: Three months
Notice period: Two weeks
Applications by: 10am Tue 28 Aug 2018
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Application method: CV and covering letter (maximum 2 sides of A4 each) detailing suitability for the position to
In the subject bar please write ‘Front of House Staff’.
The information above can be found and downloaded from our website: