We are looking for a General Manager to oversee and manage the day-to-day operations, programme and finance at
The successful candidate will be a proactive and flexible manager who understands the requirements of a small not-for-profit organisation and is able to think round corners to find solutions to problems. They will be a people person; confident working with a small team of flexible workers, in developing relationships and working with a range of stakeholders. They will have a strong track record in project management and operations and have experience within or around the Arts and Culture sector.
- Contract: Permanent, 0.8FTE (28 hours per week excluding lunch break), some occasional evening and weekend working required
- Reports to: CEO
- Manages: Administrator (permanent post)
- Salary: £30,000 pro rata
- Pension: NEST pension, employer contributions 3% of salary
- Holiday: 20 days plus Statutory Public Holidays and closure over Christmas and New Year pro rata
- Probation: 3-month probationary period
- Start date: 8th June 2022 (flexible)
Keep in touch
Stay connected with jobs, what’s on, opportunities for creatives, and Theatre Bristol news by signing up to receive one – or all – of our newsletters.