Salary: GBP £8.75 an hour
Application Deadline: March 15, 2018 5:00 pm
Company: Kambe Events Ltd
Kambe is looking to recruit a part time Marketing Assistant (24 hours a week) to become a key member of our core team in our Bristol office – working on events such as Shambala, Swingamajig and Starry Skies.
We are looking for an excellent, self-motivated, can-do and cheerful person to support the company’s work and vision. The successful applicant should have:
- Prior experience of some sort of marketing role or internship
- Prior experience of managing multiple social media channels
- Excellent copy writing skills as well as presentation and oral communication
- The ability to adopt different ‘brand voices’ for different events
- Excellent administrative, organisational and time management skills
- Fully computer literate (Microsoft Office package or equivalent, cloud computing systems such as Dropbox)
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
The closing date for applications is 5pm, Thursday March 15th.
Details of how to apply are contained in the full job spec.