Salary: GBP £80/day
Application Deadline: November 1, 2018 8:00 pm
Company: Fish & Ward
We are looking for a lighting and sound operator for Queen C*nt Sacred or Profane?
You will need to be able to operate and plot lights, although the design is already created, and is not complicated. You will need to be able to be amenable to different lighting desks. You will also need to be comfortable working with Q-Lab for focusing projection, as a projector is used throughout the show.
It will be helpful if you are a feminist, of any gender and interested in radical work.
Queen Cunt-Sacred or Profane? is an absurd comedy sketch show that takes the audience on a hilarious ride through the wild waters of womanhood. Interspersed with plenty of audience interaction.
“A show which is vibrantly political & subversive… a timely showcase of the grittier side of feminist performance… (with) scenes that showcase their creative & parodic talents” – ★★★★ The Skinny
“So richly topical, so multi-directional and so alive. Like their surrealist counterparts The Mighty Boosh, Ward and Fish are gifted performers… (they) have the knack of taking the audience along for the ride” – ★★★★ Bristol 24/7 Review
The below are the dates (and tbc’s) for the tour we are looking for someone for The Wardrobe Show, and if possible the other tour dates.
We are looking for a team player due to the collaborative nature of the work.
- The Wardrobe Theatre, Bristol
- November 9th – 8pm
- November 10th – 2pm & 8pm
- Chapter Arts Centre, Cardiff, November 24th 3:30pm: Part of Women of The World Festival.
- Glastonbury Assembly Rooms, Glastonbury, December (Date tbc)
- Merlin Theatre Frome, Feb (Date tbc)
- The Acorn Penzance, Feb 8th – 7:30pm
- The Poly, Falmouth, Feb 9th – 7:30pm
- Into Bodmin, North Cornwall, March (Date tbc)
- The Barbican Plymouth, April (Date tbc)
We look forward to hearing from you!