Salary: GBP £9.50
Application Deadline: September 22, 2019 5:00 pm
Company: The Loco Klub
The Loco Klub and its sister organisation The Invisible Circus are looking for a part time Marketing Coordinator to work across both organisations.
The Marketing Coordinator will work as part of the team to develop the public profile of both companies. The post of Marketing Coordinator will help develop and deliver compelling marketing campaigns, identify audiences and develop creative digital content. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a creative organisation and to communicate about our shows, events, classes and different spaces we have available. The role would suit someone that has experience working within Arts Marketing and is passionate and knowledgeable about developing audiences and increasing our company presence.
The role will be freelance, 10 hours a week, split over two days, hours can be flexible. Pay £9.50p/h.
- Manage all social media channels and post/schedule regular and relevant content.
- Creating event listings and managing event posts via Headfirst/Facebook and other social media channels.
- Collating info from the team and sending monthly newsletters via Mailchimp.
- Creating PR material and responding to media enquiries.
- Gathering photos from events and adding them to our website and social media pages.
- Updating the website using WordPress.
- Preparing quarterly reports and marketing analytics on the organisations activities.
- Thinking of innovative ways to reach and develop audiences.
- Minimum of two years marketing experience.
- Experience across all social media platforms.
- An interest in the arts and circus activities.
- The ability to take initiative, work independently as well as working in a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both with colleagues and with audiences.
- The ability to prioritise workload, be flexible and reliably complete tasks to tight deadlines.
- Good copy writing skills and ability to adapt the tone for posts across social media channels
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]