Salary: GBP Expenses Paid (includes travel, food, drink and overnight stay)
Application Deadline: July 9, 2018 8:00 am
Company: Gardiner Production
LOOKING FOR ACTORS FOR SITCOM COMEDY TELEVISION PILOT
– Looking for an actress to play Mrs Templemead. Aged between 30-50. She clearly loves her husband dearly and supports him. Wears a wig due to alopecia, which she is proud of and doesn’t necessarily hide.
– Looking for an actor to play Mr Templemead. Middle aged man – 35-60. established restaurant critic. Snob and serious about food, but generally nice man day to day. Adores his wife.
– An arrogant and bombastic manager to a struggling waitress. Think David Brent. Tries to be everybody’s friend even though he is quite dislikable.
– Male chef. Once talented cook, now working in dead end job, and disillusioned with life. Preferably Mediterranean.
-A sous-chef in his late 20s/early 30s. He is a Serbian whose status in the UK is also dubious. His primary concern is sending money home for his daughter, and he is hardworking to the point of subservience toward Malcolm.
– Elderly Regular. Husband of Dorris. Doesn’t really know what is going on but is happy to be there.
– Elderly Regular. Wife of Frank. Loveable regular and supportive of the restaurant.
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR 18TH, 22ND, 23RD, 29TH AND 30TH OF JULY.
Filming is taking place in Bath.
Attached is the copy of the script.
Please send all emails of interest to