Salary: GBP Rates based upon £40 per hour depending on length on contract
Application Deadline: December 16, 2017 5:00 pm
Wanted: Freelance Theatre Practitioners
Prime Theatre is recruiting for practitioners for workshops, school projects and Youth Theatre over the next academic year. Prime Theatre is Swindon’s only professional theatre company, specialising in work for children and young people. We are committed to working with a diverse array of artists, performers and participants in order to create incredible performances and opportunities for those in our local community and across the South West. We are a National Portfolio Organisation funded by Arts Council England and Swindon Borough Council.
We work as an ITC/Equity approved manager.
Rates based upon £40 per hour depending on length on contract
What are we looking for?
– High quality Theatre Practitioners
– Willingness to commit to a full series of workshops, school projects or Youth Theatre over the course of a school term
– Extensive experience of running workshops and working with young people
– Creativity and a positive energy, creating a fun and unique experience for the young participants
– An ability to plan exciting and engaging drama workshops, related to themes or theatrical styles set by the school or Associate Director
– Reliability and a commitment to providing a consistent and professional experience to the school/workshop group you will be working with
We are especially interested in:
– Those trained in British Sign Language or Arts Award delivery
– Practitioners within close proximity to Swindon
– BAME practitioners
Candidates should have a recent, enhanced DBS disclosure (or be willing to apply if application is successful)
If you think this might be you, please contact Emma Barr, Associate Director, firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter detailing your work and specialist skills as well as your regular availability across both days and evenings.
More information about Prime Theatre can be found at www.primetheatre.co.uk
Closing date for applications is Thursday November 16th 2017
Prime Theatre is committed to Equal Opportunities employment.