Salary: GBP Fee: £1000;
Application Deadline: July 16, 2018 6:00 pm
Are you interested in African Caribbean theatre? Passionate about the future of black-led theatre in the UK? Then come and work with Tangle (www.tangleinternational.com) this autumn.
We are seeking an aspiring director, passionate about African Caribbean theatre and at an early career stage, to work alongside our Artistic Director in autumn 2018. Applicants can design their own activity programme from a menu of options covering rehearsing, theatre touring, event management and education.
- Terms: 10 days over a self-selecting time frame (September and October 2018)
- Fee: £1000; travel and accommodation paid on top where appropriate
- Application Packs are available to download here (tangleinternational.com/about/careers)
- To apply:Please email a CV, a two sided Covering Letter (as per details on Page 1 of the Application Pack) and completed Equal Opportunities form (which can be downloaded here) to Anna Coombs, Artistic Director: email@example.com
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 12 noon on Monday 16 July 2018
- Interviews will be held on Friday 27 July at The Arcola Theatre, London E8
Tangle is committed to promoting equality and diversity, and encourages and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. In line with our remit we particularly welcome applications from BAME people.