Salary: GBP £44,000 (Fixed fee)
Application Deadline: May 8, 2018 9:00 am
Company: Gloucester Culture Trust
As part of Gloucester’s Cultural Strategy and its aspiration to be a UK City of Culture, we are seeking a freelance Producer to lead the strategic development of Gloucester’s Festivals & Events.
Suited to an dynamic, inspirational leader who shares our passion for arts & culture in Gloucester, the role will:
– Develop Gloucester’s infrastructure to deliver high-quality Festivals & Events
– Invest in and grow the city’s Signature and Growth events
– Commission the development of a new Outdoor Arts Festival
– Create an innovation/commissioning fund for Festivals & Events
– Develop fundraising and audience development strategies
Fixed-term contract for 22 months
Deadline for applications: 9am, Tuesday 8th May 2018
Visit our website for full details about the role and how to apply.