Salary: GBP £25k (15 hours pro-rata)
Application Deadline: June 14, 2018 5:00 pm
Are you interested in African Caribbean theatre? Passionate about the future of black-led theatre in the UK? Tangle (www.tangleinternational.com) are seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Company Manager with excellent communication skills to join our team.
A theatre company without boundaries, with a special focus in the South West, we make excellent theatre for artists and communities in England’s largest and most rurally dispersed region.
We are seeking a gifted individual, as passionate about theatre as about developing their own skills and ideas, to work with us as we embark on a new and exciting stage of development.
This post is home -based with monthly meetings in Swindon and other travel when necessary.
The Company Manager post has the aims of:
• equipping Tangle with the producing and operational resources needed during a time of growth
• enabling the Senior Management Team the strongest possible platform operationally to deliver projects to a high standard
• providing opportunity for a motivated individual to develop a range of skills
We are looking for a committed individual with a passion for African-Caribbean theatre and for reaching new audiences. In line with Tangle’s remit, we particularly welcome applications from BAME professionals.
- Terms: two years fixed term; freelance contract, part-time (c. 15 hours per week)
- Salary: £25,000 pro rata
- Application Packs are available to download here http://www.tangleinternational.com/about/careers/ or by email from [email protected]
- http://www.tangleinternational.com/about/careers/ To apply: Please email a CV, Covering Letter (no more than 2 sides), and completed Equal Opportunities form -accessible here : http://www.tangleinternational.com/about/careers/to Deborah Baddoo MBE, Executive Director: [email protected]
- Closing date for receipt of applications is 5pm on Thursday 14 June 2018
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 28 June in London and on Friday 29 June in Swindon
Tangle is committed to promoting equality and diversity, and encourages and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.