Salary: GBP £25,000 per annum
Application Deadline: November 21, 2018 12:00 pm
Company: Bristol Old Vic and Theatre Royal Trust Ltd
Bristol Old Vic is seeking a highly motivated individual to join us as Trusts & Foundations Manager. Reporting to the Development Director and working in Bristol Old Vic’s fast-paced and highly motivated Development team, the Trusts & Foundations Manager is responsible for developing and delivering a strategy to support the growth of income from trusts and foundations to support the organisation’s revenue needs, special project and outreach funding.
This new full time position will suit a person capable of working within a high-pressured environment, with a proven track record in securing 5- and 6-figure grants from Trusts & Foundations towards revenue and project funding in a similar trust fundraising role within the arts sector.
You must have a talent for writing compelling cases for support, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be looking to develop your existing experience and expertise in professional trust fundraising within an arts environment.
The role includes but is not limited to the following key areas of responsibility:
* Devising and implementing fundraising campaigns towards the achievement of an agreed fundraising target
* Developing a trust pipeline, setting up a rolling programme of submissions, updates and progress reports
* Maintaining good relationships with current and prospective funders
* Taking an active role in the Development Team
* Deputising for and representing the Development Director as required
For more information and to apply: Please visit www.bristololdvic.org.uk/jobs
Updated deadline dates-
Closing Date (Extended) – 26th November 2018 at 12.00 Midnight
Interview Date – 3rd December 2018