Bristol Old Vic would like to invite up to 25 Year 10 students to join us for a full week’s work experience from 1st – 5th July 2019.
Please note that we are unable to accept placements outside of this week.
During this week the group will:
- Gain an insight into the everyday running’s of a leading regional theatre
- Learn about the diverse range of jobs available in the theatre
- Take part in a variety of workshops led by different departments such as Box Office, Producing, Marketing and Engagement
- Meet a range of other young people interested in theatre
- Complete the Bronze Arts Award
How to apply
Please complete an application form or application videobefore the deadline. If successful we will invite you to an interview at Bristol Old Vic. From there we will choose the participants for this years’ work experience programme.
Please note that we will only accept applications from young people in Year 10 and will prioritise applicants from Bristol Schools and Academies and those who would otherwise not have access to the arts.
Applications close on Monday 14 January 2019, 5pm.
Interviews will take place between Monday 4 – Friday 15 February 2019
To download an application form please visit our website – bristololdvic.org.uk/join-in/schools/work-experience
If you have any further questions please email or call: 0117 317 8670
Bristol Old Vic
Hattie De Santis
0117 317 8651