Looking for flexible, affordable desk space in a Bristol Harbourside location?
Watershed has desk space to rent in Studio 5, our new creative, open plan work space for creative companies on Bristol’s historic Harbourside. Half of the 32-desk workspace will be home to individuals and companies taking part in Bristol and Bath Creative R&D – a £6.8m collaboration between Watershed, UWE Bristol, Bath Spa University, the University of Bath and the University of Bristol. This is a great opportunity to be part of a distinctive creative community with desks available immediately.
All residents will be encouraged to share, collaborate and interface with the community of Watershed’s Pervasive Media Studio, our research and development space that sits above Studio 5. Studio 5 is on the ground floor looking out on to the Harbourside, next to The Stable restaurant and Watershed’s main entrance.
Studio 5 facilities:
- Light and airy shared, open plan office environment
- Membership of a vibrant creative community
- Access to the Pervasive Media Studio network
- Use of meeting room, kitchen and communal areas
- Excellent connectivity: super-fast broadband and high capacity wi-fi/wired connections, all maintained by in-house experts. Custom network configurations such as dedicated IP addresses are also available, just get in touch to discuss requirements
Rate and location:
£200 + VAT per month
Address: Studio 5, 1 Canon’s Road, Bristol, BS1 5UH
Get in touch:
To enquire about desk rental in Studio 5, please contact Nia Phillips on [email protected] or 0117 927 5121. For images please visit: https://www.watershed.co.uk/desk-space-to-rent
Watershed, Studio 5
0117 927 5100