We’re super excited to announce our new round of IGNiTE artist residencies.
Our residencies are an opportunity for artists and / or companies with strong links to Bristol (and its communities) to develop and share work. Alongside use of our iconic Fyfe Hall, support from Trinity staff and access to networks and programmers we also have a bursary of £800 to cover expenses.
We’re keen to work with artists or companies who:-
- are working in the performing arts – theatre, dance, live art, or spoken word
- have strong links with Bristol and its communities
- put participation and engagement at the heart of their practice
- can demonstrate a willingness to engage people already using Trinity or connected to Trinity through workshops, open rehearsals, talk-backs or shadowing (or whatever feels appropriate to your work and the communities you want to engage)
- are at any stage of their career, but can make a strong case that this residency will have a big impact on their arts practice
To find our more about our residences including how to apply download the call out here.
Deadline for applications 5pm June 30th.