A bit about Livia Rita – Livia’s music collides into a furious, dreamy and tantalising live show; a surreal 4D music video immersing us in her post-human utopia of future feminism and abundant queer ecology. Developed under the mentorship of Lindsay Kemp (David Bowie) and Lea Anderson at the Barbican, Livia’s universe has been described as “Bjork on 3 tabs of LSD.”
- You would be introduced to our practice.
- We would rehearse from around midday onwards, to then perform in the evening. The work is easy enough to pick up.
- You would need to prepare for the performance; listen to the songs / learn some queues / and look through some footage of the performance to learn about placements and costumes worn.
- We would do a show together, roughly 50 min duration, throw some energy and meanings into the universe and have fun together.
- We are currently waiting for an ACE application, if we’d get it you would get a fee
- If we don’t receive ACE, we would share the ticket profit of the night with all performers (3 band, 3 dancers & booker & 1 van/ petrol & food counts a person too)
The Old England