A social media training day for artists and small to mid-sized arts organisations.
Learn how to use social media as a marketing tool with one of the following sessions. The morning session is beginner level. The afternoon session is intermediate level.
Session one – for beginners
An introduction to using social media for marketing
9.30am – 12.30pm
- Benefits of social media for marketing
- Challenges, including the competition for attention and the importance of good content
- Facebook: understanding the news feed, how Facebook decides what to show users and what this means for your page. A brief introduction to Facebook advertising.
- Twitter: the most useful way to use Twitter to grow your professional network
- Instagram: tips and recommendations for using Instagram effectively.
Session two – for intermediates
How to use social media more effectively to reach and grow audiences
1.30pm – 4.30pm
- The competition for attention and what this means for your social media activity
- How to develop engaging content for social media
- Facebook paid advertising: how to use it successfully including the range of audience targeting options and how to measure its impact
- Instagram: tips and recommendation for using Instagram effectively
Katie Moffat, Head of Digital, The Audience Agency
Katie is an experienced consultant, trainer and digital specialist. Katie has been providing training and consultancy support for over 16 years, both with The Audience Agency and prior to that, as an independent consultant. Find out more about Katie Moffat.
Tickets: £25 per person, per session
Please book online here: https://www.bristolmuseums.org.uk/m-shed/whats-on/use-social-media-effectively-reach-grow-audiences/
M Shed Princes Wharf Wapping Rd Bristol BS1 4RN