Actors, dancers, performers, musicians, producers — ARTISTS
I’m a dramaturg/facilitator looking to meet other artists who want to create new work. My profile is here: https://theatrebristol.net/person/heidi-hollis-2/
Are you an artist who…
- is interested in deceptively simple stories which unearth big meanings
- desires to create work which is current, relevant and provocative
- has an established body-centred practice (however you define it for yourself)
- wants to meet other similar artists to create collaboratively
If so, let’s take the conversation further. I’d like to know:
- briefly, what are your core creative skills (you being an artist at your best)?
- where are you in your creative journey? (where have you been, where do you want to go?)
- the creative work you long to do — what would that look like?
- what is your body-centred practice?
- in your ideal team, where do you fit? how do you like to work with others?
Once we’ve established our conversation, I will invite group(s) to meet together to start looking at how we can work together, get funding, and CREATE.
Email me at writerwithboots[at]gmail.com