Website: http://www.bristolvocaltuition.com (opens in new tab)
One-to-one and group vocal coaching for singers and actors.
“The best vocal coach I have had so far!” – Celina (X-factor applicant)
“Being an awesome singer herself and performing regularly, Victoria’s understanding of the voice is absolute. She has extensive knowledge about looking after the voice with many exercises and techniques.” – Beki
Top quality vocal tuition from an experienced professional singer using up-to-date techniques and research. Learn about how your voice works physically and how to use it and look after it, as well as polishing your performance skills. I specialise in soul, blues and jazz-influenced styles but am open to and experienced in most styles of singing. I also coach actors and anyone who needs to use their voice for presentations at work.
All styles, ages and abilities welcome. I have previously taught people from 5 to 75 years old from complete beginners to professionals.
You can expect…
– Increased understanding of your voice and how it works physically.
– Increased control and power through correct breathing and support.
– A more efficient way of singing and speaking, free from constriction and unnecessary tension.
– Help with performance skills and stagecraft such as mic technique, song/monolgue interpretation, song/monologue choice, getting gigs, starting a band, nerves/stagefright ,audition technique etc…
– Increased confidence. Getting to know your true voice, not copying various recording artists.
– I can also help with songwriting and certain issues with the speaking voice. Please ask for more details about these.
BA (Hons)Music Performance (Voice) – First Class
Grade 8 Singing – Distinction
Over 10 years of performance experience across many genres including live, recording, radio, session work and with various bands, choirs and ensembles.
Teacher training with top industry coach to the stars, Dane Chalfin (2010).
Experienced with young people and people with challenging behaviours and special educational needs.