Flying Geese is an arts marketing and development consultancy
We reveal hidden income streams and dramatically energise engagement for arts and non-profit organisations. We do this in five main ways:
1) Acting as the matchmaker between marketing and fundraising to create new lines of income
2) Increasing global reach to develop audiences in new territories and bring new international new audiences to you
3) Increasing audience bravery, encouraging audiences to release their inner child and try something new
4) Increasing audience engagement, making audiences need you, not just want you
5) Project managing organisational change projects which combine audience and donor development, fundraising and market research
Other services include interim marketing support at senior level, strategic planning, campaign planning, print creation, project management and research, as well as improved CPD services including one to one mentoring, improved networking, and inspiring and empowering delegates.
We enable organisations to reach their potential through employing the best, most streamlined tactics possible. Working in this streamlined way places us as your navigators to lead the way, putting in the lion’s share of the work, to ensure that your journey from project start to project success is as effortless as possible.