Website: http://www.southwestdancetheatre.co.uk (opens in new tab)
SW Dance Theatre is a not-for-profit group that aims to foster and support a strong and vibrant dance culture in and around Bristol.
South West Dance Theatre is a Bristol-based not-for-profit group that aims to foster and support a strong and vibrant dance culture in the South West.
Performers at South West Dance Theatre perform largely on a voluntary basis to promote dance and support charities and local community groups. In addition to regular performances, South West Dance Theatre provides a base for dancers to develop and gain experience. We offer:
* Weekly company class, incorporating ballet and contemporary to build on core strength and flexibility
* Workshops by guest teachers
* Opportunities to earn original choreography from a diverse range of dance styles
* Opportunities and support to generate your own choreography and see it showcased
* Regular performances
* A chance to be part of the network of artists in Bristol