Theatre Bristol offers a range of creative services to suit any budget. Our services are fully bespoke meaning we listen and respond to your needs by putting together a personalised plan.
Our most popular services can be found below but if you have a specific need or interest, please call 0117 373 0873 or e-mail email@example.com
Business Development and Consultancy
We provide specialist consultancy and business development services to help your organisation achieve its full potential.
This includes more in-depth training and consultation in any of the key areas outlined below.
What do people say about our support?
It’s hard to understate the impact Theatre Bristol has had on our organisation. Puppet Place has been able to secure emergency funding and regained its stability – an outcome that would have been impossible without the crucial support delivered by Theatre Bristol and their amazing staff team.
-Chris Pirie, Puppet Place
3) Financial Management: Consultancy (From £900)
This bespoke package offers five two-hour sessions with an experienced member of the Theatre Bristol team, who will examine your current processes, identify any challenges and areas for improvement and help develop a strategy.
4) Financial Management: Training & Support Package (From £4,000)
Work with us to plan your own programme over a period of up to six months. This will include:
- An in-depth consultation to identify your needs
- Financial Management: In Practice (full day workshop tailored to you)
- Financial Management: Consultancy (five two-hour sessions)
- A reflection session to identify your next steps
- Ongoing support and feedback
VAT is not applicable. Travel costs may be added to the cost of your session, subject to location.
Not sure what you need? Call 0117 373 0873 and ask for Eloise or e-mail Eloise@theatrebristol.net
Individual and Group Training
Our bespoke programmes can be tailored to individuals, voluntary sector organisations, schools and small businesses and can be delivered at your venue.
Recent clients include Circomedia, Puppet Place, Action Hero and Central School of Speech and Drama.
When you commission Theatre Bristol you not only receive high-quality training from professionals who understand the industry and what it means to build meaningful relationships with stakeholders, you also make a difference to the Theatre Bristol community. Our impact and support pages contain more information about the people we support and how choosing Theatre Bristol provides vital funds to keep our projects running.
Our team has a broad range of creative experience and expertise and can deliver training sessions, workshops, or seminars around the following key areas:
- Creative Producing
- Project Management
- Influencing People & Negotiation
- Financial Management for Artists/Arts Organisations
- Building Resilience
- Touring & Showcasing
- Bid writing/Fundraising
- Arts Management
- Building Networks and Partnerships
- Professional Development/Career Support
- Coaching/Creative Leadership
Example Training Course:
1) Producing: An Introduction (£100) – led by Emily Williams
An interactive one-hour introduction to Producing, which covers:
This option can be delivered as a group activity, guest speaking slot or as a workshop at a conference.
- The many guises of a Producer and what that might mean for you
- Identifying what skills and experiences you might have/need/want
2) Producing: In Practice (half day of 3.5 hours = £150, full day of 7 hours = £300) including preparation and follow up.
Gather your team and your questions for a half-day or full day of discussion, reflection, and action. You will learn more about Producing and useful strategies for delivering a successful creative project or performance:
- Looking at example project budgets, project timelines, tour schedules and visions/plans and working through them with the course leader.
- Developing a brief or job description for yourself or for the Producer you require
- Goal setting
- Understanding more about what kind of producer you are/want to be or need
- Work through any questions you have and gaining advice
HOW THEATRE BRISTOL SUPPORTED AD INFINITUM
Theatre Bristol worked with Ad Infinitum to recruit a Company Manager while providing vital financial and administrative support. Ad Infinitum Co-Director, George Mann outlines how this support has benefitted the organisation.
Keep in touch
Stay connected with jobs, what’s on, opportunities for creatives, and Theatre Bristol news by signing up to receive one – or all – of our newsletters.