With support from Gathering Voices we are pleased to announce that from January 2017 we will have a space available to hire at reasonable rates, initially for a 6 month period.
Meanwhile BS3 is situated on Mill Lane. just off East Street in Bedminster. It is suitable for rehearsals, meetings, readings, plus showing small works in progress.
- The space is approx. 50ft x 50ft (2,500 sq ft)
- There are X50 black chairs, X1 sofa, X1dining table and X2 coffee tables, plus Ikea white and black curtains.
- There is a kitchenette with a small fridge, cold water, kettle & cups.
- Heating is provided by X4 1800W infra red heaters hung from the ceiling
- All users must hold and produce relevant Public Liability (and contents insurance if required)
- All users must do their own risk assessments appropriate to the space and activities
- There are 2 parking places at the rear of the unit
We’re trying it out to see if we can make the finance stack up, if there is a need for the space and if the space we have is fit for purpose so please talk to us, we want to be as flexible as possible.
If you are interested in renting the space, talking about rates or anything else please at TB