Theatre Bristol exists to support and improve live performance, championing independence and the role of art and artists in society.
- We offer free and bespoke 1:1 support and development for independent artists at any stage of their journey.
- We place artists in positions of power within our organisation and encourage others to do the same.
- We work collaboratively in a targeted way to respond to the evolving needs of the sector.
- Our website theatrebristol.net is the go-to place for jobs, events, opportunities and resources.
“Sitting with Caroline, who had recently seen my work, helped me to re-evaluate my goals and question my lack of confidence. She encouraged me to set ambitious goals and to aim high. Amazingly, since we met, I have achieved them all.”
- Amy Mason, Independent Artist
Theatre Bristol needs your help to keep our services (including our Artist Support offer) free to those who need it.