WORK WITH US
We are a small fleet of foot organisation that cares deeply about creating an exciting, safe and flexible environment for people to work. We often have opportunities for freelancers and occasionally PAYE positions.
The best way to find out about the latest jobs or opportunities is to sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter or to check back here.
Our recruitment process looks like this:
- A recruitment pack advertised a minimum of 3 weeks before closing date (this will always include interview and start dates)
- You can email questions during the application process which will be answered within 48 hours
- We usually ask for a C.V. with an accompany supporting statement or video as the application
- We ask all applicants to complete an anonymous monitoring form
- We ensure a rigorous shortlisting process with members team and board where applications are measured against the person specification
- Shortlisted applicants are contacted ahead of interview date and times (there is always flexibility offered around timings)
- Interviews will be in person or online (depending on individual circumstances)
- We bring in an external panel member for all PAYE roles
- We provide access support for interviews
- We offer written feedback to every person that applies and a phone call to those who reach interview stage